Visitors and potential customers come from Saarland, the Rhineland-Palatinate, eastern France and Luxembourg
- An easy-to-reach venue
- Good and reasonably priced hotel accommodation
- Eateries from hearty food to fine dining
- Culture and recreation
- Excellent price-performance ratio in comparison to other regions and cities
- ICE/TGV high-speed train connection to Paris and Frankfurt
- Ensheim Airport (17 km), Luxembourg Airport (90 km)
Savoir-Vivre – open to international encounters
Used to communicating with people from other cultures, the citizens of Saarland, Lorraine and Luxembourg are said to display a special openness. This may well be the reason for their savoir-vivre – the lifestyle with a strong French influence cultivated in this area.
At every turn, you discover testimony to a turbulent history and a great cultural wealth. So, it is also worth looking over the border when planning events, functions and congresses.
More information on the regional capital Saarbrücken: www.saarbruecken.de
Tourist information of the regional capital Saarbrücken: www.saarbruecken.de/tourismus
Tourist Information Centre Saarland: www.urlaub.saarland